OSC question

• I am trying to send OSC messages from Lua. The are several libraries that are no longer maintained or have dependencies that aren't available.  I tried to use an example that formats messages and bundles and I printed what I was trying to send.  It sends this?

/isadora-multi/1,f>?G?

This is not being received by Isadora.  However, I tested OSC messages from max/msp and am able to successfully send messages to isadora by sending the message /isadora-multi/1 0.53 to the udpsend object.  But I guess the upcsend object probably formats that message in some way.  Does anyone know how OSC messages should be formatted?

• Hi @girlsome,do you see the IP address and port in Isadora?. Isadora can detect any signal, without any particular format.

I share some screenshoots from my short experience:

1. Go to Isadora/Preferences/ 'Midi/Net'.... here you can change the port. I set the port in 8000 for listen

2. Go to Communications/Stream setup

3. You see this window

4. click in 'Auto-Detect Input'

5.Sends OSC messages and Isadora will detect them automatically. Something like this:

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.