V002 screen capture patch proper location?

• I've been working with it for a year. Now I did some modifications in the patch properties from an original patch I had on the desktop and I can't remember where the patch is supposed to be installed. I have a Mac... thanks for helping!

• Tech Staff

"Drag the plugin to your /Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer PlugIns/ folder. (or to your ~/Library/...)"

^ From the help me file.

d9ec23-screen-shot-2013-04-12-at-14.05.31.png

• Hi Skulpture, I put the plug in in the right folder, but what about the patch with the parameters? Because I have two different files, one is the plug in which I put in the right folder and a patch that I edited with quartz in order to fit my needs, but I don't know where to put the patch file

• Tech Staff

You have to put the patch into the compositions folder, you also find it in the library.

Best
    Michel

• Hi Michel, actually I just found out that the location is Library----> application support ----> freeframe.

• Tech Staff

It does work in FreeFrame but as it is not a FreeFrame plugin I would suggest to put it into Library-->compositions.

Best
    Michel

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.