Important News Regarding Isadora macOS 11 Big Sur Support

• @gertjanb said:

I have a student that didn't listen to me and upgraded to Big Sur. So now she can't do anything in my class.Is there a possibility that the new version will be released before the end of February? if not I will have to look for an other option for her.

@Woland -- let's look at getting a copy of the beta to this student so they can work. Please discuss this with Gertjian via email or PM instead of here.

Best Wishes,
    Mark

• @mark

And in perfect Karma i have just received a new IMac Pro with you guessed it, Big Sur on it 

iMac Pro (2017)

10 core doo-dad. I will gladly bug/beta if i can be any help that way 

Patrick

• Tech Staff

@shreeswifty

Send in a ticket using the link in my signature and I'll add you to the beta program.

• @woland

sent!
    pp

• @woland Hi, I am in a similar predicament with two students who both got new macbooks preloaded with Big Sur. 

They can import pics and videos but the stage output is black when they try to play/show them. 

Is there any chance we can get them Beta copies too, please? The assessment is on 2nd March, so the beta could be revoked then. We have full licenses for the copies we already have (v3.0.7)

Thank you

• @bootzilla said:

Is there any chance we can get them Beta copies too, please? The assessment is on 2nd March, so the beta could be revoked then. We have full licenses for the copies we already have (v3.0.7)

@Woland will get these to you.

Best Wishes,
    Mark

• @mark Brilliant, thank you so much!!

• @mark @woland Hello, I am a Graduate Student using Isadora to do live editing of a play. I unfortunately had the Mac Big Sur update installed on my computer without choice and now am unable to view the external cameras in my stages. Is there any way I could also get a copy of the beta to work from? 

Thank you in advance!

• @stevelas said:

Hello, I am a Graduate Student using Isadora to do live editing of a play. I unfortunately had the Mac Big Sur update installed on my computer without choice and now am unable to view the external cameras in my stages. Is there any way I could also get a copy of the beta to work from? 

@Woland will be in touch with you.

• Dear @woland is there a way you can send me a beta version for my student ? Is very urgent we started today the workshop, no video out put at all. (videos or camera) There is no display in the stage set up.

[Mac book pro 16" 2019 procesar 2,6 I7 6 cores. AMD Radeon pro 5300 4 gb]

Thank you very much !!

Best,

Maxi