• Products
    • Isadora
    • Get It
    • ADD-ONS
    • IzzyCast
    • Get It
  • Forum
  • Help
  • Werkstatt
  • Newsletter
  • Impressum
  • Dsgvo
  • Press
  • Isadora
  • Get It
  • ADD-ONS
  • IzzyCast
  • Get It
  • Press
  • Dsgvo
  • Impressum

Navigation

    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Tags

    no stage recording URGENT

    Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
    3
    21
    34
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • E
      Eva last edited by

      hello,

      I am recording a stage like usual, but now all that shows is a black recording nothing visual. It fits with the size of my stage(4 projectors) but nothing shows, only black video. Can someone help? 

      I tried recording in e.g. q4 and q5

      All the best Eva

      Eva Esmann Behrens
      Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
      Mac Studio

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • E
        Eva last edited by

        Here is the patch: Ess

        Eva Esmann Behrens
        Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
        Mac Studio

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • E
          Eva last edited by

          Here is the file: Essen

          Eva Esmann Behrens
          Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
          Mac Studio

          jfg 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • jfg
            jfg @Eva last edited by

            @Eva

            The links don't work.

            Best regards

            Jean-François

            • Izzy 4
            - MacBook Pro M1 Max 16" 64GB RAM, Mac OS 15.3.2 Sequoia
            - Mac Pro 5.1 middle 2012 (3,33 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon, 32GB RAM, Radeon RX 580 8 GB ),
            Mac OS 10.14.6 (Mojave)
            - Mac mini Pro M4, Mac OS 15.3.2 Sequoia

            • A range of deployable older Macs
              Located in Bremen, Germany
            E 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • E
              Eva last edited by

              Essen file

              Eva Esmann Behrens
              Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
              Mac Studio

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • E
                Eva last edited by

                I have uploaded the file through file- upload, it uploads and shows the link. How else can I send the file?

                Eva Esmann Behrens
                Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                Mac Studio

                DusX 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • E
                  Eva last edited by

                  Try this _ I had made the mistake of having the file open while uploading

                  Eva Esmann Behrens
                  Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                  Mac Studio

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • E
                    Eva last edited by

                    I try again in another browser

                    Eva Esmann Behrens
                    Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                    Mac Studio

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • E
                      Eva @jfg last edited by

                      @jfg

                      For some reason it seems the file doesn't show. I tried in different browsers. can I send it somewhere by mail or how to do it. When I click file, and find it the text changes color, so something should work.

                      Eva Esmann Behrens
                      Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                      Mac Studio

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • E
                        Eva last edited by

                        I am on a Mac studio

                        Eva Esmann Behrens
                        Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                        Mac Studio

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • DusX
                          DusX Izzy Guru @Eva last edited by

                          @eva said:

                          I have uploaded the file through file- upload, it uploads and shows the link. How else can I send the file?

                           I suggest Zipping the file and attaching it. This should work. 
                          I will check to see if something has changed with permissions for .izz files.

                          🎛️ TroikaTronix Professional Services
                          https://troikatronix.com/professional-services

                          🎫 Support Tickets
                          https://support.troikatronix.com/support/tickets/new

                          💻 Add-ons
                          https://troikatronix.com/add-ons/?u=dusx

                          🧪 GitHub Projects
                          https://github.com/rwebber

                          🖥️ Win11 | i7 | RTX 4070 | 32GB RAM | Ontario, Canada

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • E
                            Eva last edited by

                            I know as plan B, that it should be possible to use OBS, I did it before, but only once. If someone has a good guide for using that with Isadora that might be helpful. Also how I do things like change the frame rate_:)

                            Eva Esmann Behrens
                            Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                            Mac Studio

                            DusX 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • E
                              Eva last edited by

                              here is a zipped filewalking-towards-peace-essen2-mapping-kopi.izz.zip

                              Eva Esmann Behrens
                              Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                              Mac Studio

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • DusX
                                DusX Izzy Guru @Eva last edited by

                                @eva said:

                                like change the frame rate

                                 You can set the projects target framerate in the preferences. Open menu, Isadora / Preferences -> General Tab, Frame Rate/Tasks

                                🎛️ TroikaTronix Professional Services
                                https://troikatronix.com/professional-services

                                🎫 Support Tickets
                                https://support.troikatronix.com/support/tickets/new

                                💻 Add-ons
                                https://troikatronix.com/add-ons/?u=dusx

                                🧪 GitHub Projects
                                https://github.com/rwebber

                                🖥️ Win11 | i7 | RTX 4070 | 32GB RAM | Ontario, Canada

                                DusX E 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • DusX
                                  DusX Izzy Guru @DusX last edited by

                                  Please try setting your Output/Record Stage Settings, to use container 'quicktime movie' and codec 'Apple Pro res 422'

                                  It is likely that the mp4/h264 codec was not allowing the ultra wide format of your blended stage. 

                                  🎛️ TroikaTronix Professional Services
                                  https://troikatronix.com/professional-services

                                  🎫 Support Tickets
                                  https://support.troikatronix.com/support/tickets/new

                                  💻 Add-ons
                                  https://troikatronix.com/add-ons/?u=dusx

                                  🧪 GitHub Projects
                                  https://github.com/rwebber

                                  🖥️ Win11 | i7 | RTX 4070 | 32GB RAM | Ontario, Canada

                                  E 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • E
                                    Eva last edited by

                                    I need to go to bed. I will check tomorrow in the morning before I leave. 

                                    Eva Esmann Behrens
                                    Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                                    Mac Studio

                                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • E
                                      Eva last edited by

                                      oh sorry, I did do that. But it doesn't work. I set it to Apple pro res 422.

                                      Eva Esmann Behrens
                                      Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                                      Mac Studio

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • E
                                        Eva @DusX last edited by

                                        @dusx

                                        I changed the framerate - Is that the same framerate that will show in OBS? If I can possibly record there in stead?

                                        Eva Esmann Behrens
                                        Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                                        Mac Studio

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • E
                                          Eva @DusX last edited by

                                          @dusx

                                          I just retried with apple pro res and quicktime. Its all black

                                          Eva Esmann Behrens
                                          Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                                          Mac Studio

                                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • E
                                            Eva last edited by

                                            I changed the framerate today - can that make a difference? Its the only thing I did different from earlier

                                            Eva Esmann Behrens
                                            Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                                            Mac Studio

                                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post