• Products
    • Isadora
    • Get It
    • ADD-ONS
    • IzzyCast
    • Get It
  • Forum
  • Help
  • Werkstatt
  • Newsletter
  • Impressum
  • Dsgvo
  • Press
  • Isadora
  • Get It
  • ADD-ONS
  • IzzyCast
  • Get It
  • Press
  • Dsgvo
  • Impressum

Navigation

    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Tags

    no stage recording URGENT

    Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
    3
    22
    51
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • E
      Eva last edited by

      here is a zipped filewalking-towards-peace-essen2-mapping-kopi.izz.zip

      Eva Esmann Behrens
      Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
      Mac Studio

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • DusX
        DusX Izzy Guru @Eva last edited by

        @eva said:

        like change the frame rate

         You can set the projects target framerate in the preferences. Open menu, Isadora / Preferences -> General Tab, Frame Rate/Tasks

        🎛️ TroikaTronix Professional Services
        https://troikatronix.com/professional-services

        🎫 Support Tickets
        https://support.troikatronix.com/support/tickets/new

        💻 Add-ons
        https://troikatronix.com/add-ons/?u=dusx

        🧪 GitHub Projects
        https://github.com/rwebber

        🖥️ Win11 | i7 | RTX 4070 | 32GB RAM | Ontario, Canada

        DusX E 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • DusX
          DusX Izzy Guru @DusX last edited by

          Please try setting your Output/Record Stage Settings, to use container 'quicktime movie' and codec 'Apple Pro res 422'

          It is likely that the mp4/h264 codec was not allowing the ultra wide format of your blended stage. 

          🎛️ TroikaTronix Professional Services
          https://troikatronix.com/professional-services

          🎫 Support Tickets
          https://support.troikatronix.com/support/tickets/new

          💻 Add-ons
          https://troikatronix.com/add-ons/?u=dusx

          🧪 GitHub Projects
          https://github.com/rwebber

          🖥️ Win11 | i7 | RTX 4070 | 32GB RAM | Ontario, Canada

          E 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • E
            Eva last edited by

            I need to go to bed. I will check tomorrow in the morning before I leave. 

            Eva Esmann Behrens
            Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
            Mac Studio

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • E
              Eva last edited by

              oh sorry, I did do that. But it doesn't work. I set it to Apple pro res 422.

              Eva Esmann Behrens
              Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
              Mac Studio

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • E
                Eva @DusX last edited by

                @dusx

                I changed the framerate - Is that the same framerate that will show in OBS? If I can possibly record there in stead?

                Eva Esmann Behrens
                Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                Mac Studio

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • E
                  Eva @DusX last edited by

                  @dusx

                  I just retried with apple pro res and quicktime. Its all black

                  Eva Esmann Behrens
                  Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                  Mac Studio

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • E
                    Eva last edited by

                    I changed the framerate today - can that make a difference? Its the only thing I did different from earlier

                    Eva Esmann Behrens
                    Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                    Mac Studio

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • E
                      Eva last edited by

                      Ok, I need sleep, Im going by train tomorrow to the festival where I need to test the work tomorrow night. Help is much appreciated, thanks !!!!

                      Eva Esmann Behrens
                      Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
                      Mac Studio

                      DusX 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • DusX
                        DusX Izzy Guru @Eva last edited by

                        @eva

                        You should be able to use the Syphon output from stage setup to allow OBS to grab the input. 
                        Using OBS is a good choice for big video like this, it allows completely separate cpu/gpu processes to deal with the video recording, which will ensure Isadora provides the best possible playback
                        Yes, set OBS to record at the speed you set the Isadora framerate at.
                        Since you are on Mac you could try Syphon recorder, it may be the easiest option. Syphon Recorder | Syphon

                        🎛️ TroikaTronix Professional Services
                        https://troikatronix.com/professional-services

                        🎫 Support Tickets
                        https://support.troikatronix.com/support/tickets/new

                        💻 Add-ons
                        https://troikatronix.com/add-ons/?u=dusx

                        🧪 GitHub Projects
                        https://github.com/rwebber

                        🖥️ Win11 | i7 | RTX 4070 | 32GB RAM | Ontario, Canada

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post