I also found that my problem wasn't needing preloading. I just needed to Initialize the Play Start for my video so it wouldn't have the black at the front end. I thought it was a loading problem. It wasn't. And thanks for sending me the link to the other info. I hadn't run across it before and it's very helpful.
Thanks for the bug report. This bug was in 2.6.1 as well... I guess no one encountered it before. I've fixed it in v3 and the fix will appear with the next point release (3.0.2) which is coming shortly.
i seem to have noticed that occasional <SPACE> characters that remain attached to a variable name after dbl-click select and copy, when pasted into the preprocessor code // ISADORA_FLOAT_PARAM(name, id, min, max, default, "help text"); do create the corresponding inputs , but they do not react unless you cancel the <SPACE> character in the preprocessor statement.
took me an hour to figure, one night.
the GLSL editor is kind of tricky, but i attribute this mainly to my italian keyboard. the character '[' freezes the editor until i re-compile.