WIFI Camera Livestream Photos into Isadora

• Hello Everyone,

I'm exploring the possibility if I can directly send photos taken by a WIFI Camera and project image through Isadora while other videos are happening at the same time. Has anyone ever done this before?
    CFAN

• Tech Staff

Yes - well you can on mac and probably PC too - but we need to know which you are using?

Do you mean a Eye-Fi WIFI card or literally a WIFI enabled camera? if so which make? Just so we know.

• Tech Staff

Just incase it's helpful:

http://www.jamiegriffiths.com/apple-script-into-isadora/

• Yes! You are my hero!

• Now I'm facing one more question. Is there a way for Isadora automatically play(also play as a electronic photo display) the new pictures after being added to the folder? I tried to use Pulse Generator + Random + Picture Player + Projector. The only problem I have is if I don't set the scale for the Picture Player actor, it sometimes just fires black because it picks the number which doesn't have a picture yet.

• Tech Staff

Have a look at this patch - this os what I use at work.

It uses the script as above, look at said folder, when its added and imported then it displays it. 
    I also have Z and X keys to flick back and forth between them all.

f7093e-eye-fi-watcher.izz

• Hi,

I am trying to achieve the same thing, but on a PC. I have an Eye-Fi card sending images to a folder on my drive. I just need a way of updating a media bin when new materials have been uploaded to the folder.

Any assistance would be helpful.

Thanks,

• J

• Search for apple script  auto loader on this forum there is an example

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.