Page flip

• for an upcoming production i would need a "page flip effect" back and forth and maybe across several pages ( images) anyone tried this in isadora?

yes of course i could fake it in aftereffects but it should be interactive with the movement and somehow random.
    thanx for suggestions
    p.

• there is a Quartz actor that does the page curl effect. 

here is some info
    http://quartzcomposer.com/categories/45-transition

• Yes i found it but i just cant get it to work, would u mind to do a short example patch? would be great help!

p.

• Tech Staff

Does the quartz actor show in Isadora? You need the Core Video upgrade in order to do so.

You may need to publish inputs/outputs also. 

• Hi guys, I went to that web site to download also, and there's no link for downloading and the signup login is bad too. I tried both Safari and Firefox.

Did you download from another site?

• Tech Staff

Have a look at this. Open it in Quartz Composer first and see how you get on. e7696c-example.qtz.zip

• Wow, That was fast! Thanks.

• Tech Staff

We try our best here :)

• This is a page curl. Is there perhaps a swipe/slide?

• Never mind, I've manipulated it to look like a slide.

Thanks.

• Tech Staff

I was just about to say - I bet you can just turn the 'curl' bit off and make a slide like action. It's a start anyway.

• @sculpture, i have the core video update, it shows as an actor..but i cant get it to work :

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.