assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

Kinoni - EpocCam drivers, Windows 7, 64 bit

• @Kinoni and others...

In trying to figure out why EpocCam just would not work on my system, I finally noticed that there are TWO drivers installed on the system: one called EpocCam and the other called Kinoni Video Source.

EpocCam works fine in viewer software, but doesn't not appear in Isadora. Sadly, I hadn't noticed the second driver as it's much further down the list and spent a long time trying to get this one to work.

Kinoni Video Source works fine in viewer software and ALSO works in Isadora.

So I guess all my problems with EpocCam are related to using the wrong driver.  Does anyone have any idea why there's two and why only one works in Isadora. As I said above, they both work on the computer outside of Isadora.  In Add/Remove Programs, there only seems to be one installation: KinoniDrivers 2.8.1 and in Device Manager there is one each of Kinoni Video and Audio device.

I don't suppose it really matters, but for the sake of being tidy is there any way to get rid of EpocCam?

Thanks,
    Hugh

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.