assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

2.02 crashing making user actor

• v2 crashes every time I add a user input to an empty user actor.

• Tried to recreate - if I click User in the toolbox filters the user tools do not appear and it stays highlighted whatever other filter I choose. I can create a user actor by double clicking in the scene, but then, some as with Fred.

• Dear @Fred and @Reinhard,

I just recreated this. Will get it fixed ASAP. You can expect to see a new build before tomorrow morning.
    Best,
    mark

• Dear All,

This is confirmed fixed for 2.0.0b3\. Watch for the new version later today on the pre-release download page.
    Thanks for the catch.
    Mark

• No 2.0.0b3 update on the pre-release page... Still in the works?

• Tech Staff

Yes more than likely - plus slight different time zones ;)

• BTW I can not navigate to user actor on menu bar. When I click on User menu item nothing happens and User stays light from now on. Only if I type on search box "user" I shall see the actor. From there on like Fred says crash after adding an user input.

• Hey there,

I sent in a bug report. . . but I am getting a crash whenever trying to insert a user input inside a user actor. I have been using the double click and then type out the actor method.
    . . . might be the same thing you are dealing with here but thought I would mention it. . . 

• Tech Staff

This is a known issue, and is believed fixed for the next release.
    The update should be available soon.
    There was a delay with another element of the releases improvements that has now been dealt with.

Thank-you for your patience.

• The user actor problem is fixed in 2.0.0b3. I'm building it right now, and it will get uploaded today.

Best,
    Mark

• The user actor bug is fixed for the new release, which just went live.
    http://troikatronix.com/troikatronixforum/discussion/1497/isadora-2-0-0b4-is-available
    Best Wishes,
    Mark

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.