Mouse setting adjustement on actor input: clic + Shift ...?

• Hi dear users,
    I wonder if there is a way in isadora to adjust a parametre precisely with Shift click for example ?
    in Ableton Live the "shift-click" allows to interpret mouse mouvement 'round 2,5X more precisely to adjust a parametre,
    it's really usefull to get more fluent and stay with the same medium instead of going back to keyboard when trying to find the right position.

Best regards

• Tech Staff

Shift + click and drag will control the value 10x more accurate, moving the controlled value over a decimal point.

Seems to move the accuracy from 1 decimal point to two. I thought that the placement of the mouse during the click helped to define the accuracy point but I am not seeing this right now.

• Yes sorry indeed it works but need to click after the decimal point (on  isa 2.0.0.b4, )

• Hi there,

@bennid & @DusX: the position of the mouse click _does not_ affect the resolution of the adjustment. I am very sure about this.
    Click and drag _without_ the shift key does the normal adjustment. The resolution for this adjustment is usually 0.1 _unless_ the range of value is less than or equal to 2.0 (e.g, -1 to +1) at which point the resolution will automatically be set to 0.01.
    Click and drag _with_ the shift key to have 10x more resolution.
    Best Wishes,
    Mark

• Tech Staff

thanks Mark, not sure where I picked up the idea that placement had any effect.
    I'm probably mashing software in my head.

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.