assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

Upgrading usb key code

• Just got  new motherboard put into the laptop, so had to re-enter codes to enable isadora. I used the wrong one for the usb key, so have enabled the standard version of isadora, how do I enter the core video one to enable core stuff - registration option is now greyed out?

• Tech Staff

If you have a mac I can help.

Quit Isadora and go to users-->shared and trash the Isadora Registration file.
    Restart Isadora and you can re-register.
    Don't know where to find that file on the PC. Someone else?

Best,
    Michel

• Hi Michael

have done that as far as i can see, but its still showing up as registered when the usb key is inserted (have restarted computer as well)
    Nick

• trial and error got me there - launch isadora without the key plugged in, then plug the key - registration menu item is then available and gives empty box to enter code.

• The instructions (which you should have received via email when you got your key) are to delete Isadora USB and re-install the program. This clears the registration file embedded into the app. Probably you got that mail a long time ago though.

Anyway, that's the best practice for this situation.
    Best Wishes,
    Mark

• Thanks for that.

Yep the email is long gone - just saved the code number.

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.