Assignable output on Speak Text

• Hello,

I wondered if it would be possible to have a assignable output or internal bus for the Speak Text actor. This way you can process it :) (hello delay) or in my case , make a silent detector, so I know when the phrase ended. (and trigger the next event)
    Cheers, Barney

• Tech Staff

I think it maybe possible to route the audio using something like sound-flower for mac, I would need to try this though this. it could be a little complicated.

• Tech Staff

I have done it.. here are my settings.

I can't do a tutorial right now but hopefully this helps.
    FYI you need to download soundflower (its free) https://rogueamoeba.com/freebies/soundflower/

2d1b11-screen-shot-2015-02-03-at-11.40.09.png b42f90-screen-shot-2015-02-03-at-11.40.04.png 8333ea-screen-shot-2015-02-03-at-11.40.14.png 1313b7-screen-shot-2015-02-03-at-11.40.33.png

• Hi Graham,

Thanks for this! I was trying the same but it still needs a physical routing. Would be nice to add a virtual sound input/output from Izzy to the aggregrate environment.

• Tech Staff

I am not following... you can route audio out of isadora. What do you mean by physical routing?

I have routed the audio out into Ableton; but it can be any other software really. 

• Working! Seems I had an old Soundflower installed, updated it and voila.
    35e21b-text.jpg

• Tech Staff

Brill - glad you got it sorted :)

• Thanks!

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.