Preview

• Imagine a simple Patch! a counter, a picture player and a movie player. We have 100 slides exported from a power point presentation all works fine but now i need a preview of the next slide. i found no way  :( any  ideas?

• Would it work if you have one stage just for yourself and second for projection?

Or a Controls setup where you see thumbnails of you r media in a bin and a preview window?

• like this 8de526-screen-shot-2015-03-21-at-14.48.19.png

• Tech Staff

see attached image

@vanakaru 's suggestion is right, set a second screen and use the preview window for your preview. The calculator automatically adds plus 1 to the preview window.

Best
    Michel
    562856-preview.png

• or like this c9d630-screen-shot-2015-03-21-at-15.07.33.png

• @ vanakaru. i tried the bin picker but as it is all text images in ditfferent fonts and size one can't read it  :( no matter how much i increase the size of the bin. i will try the 2 stages!

ps: and could you please enable edit mode for your last version in controls...

• Button=1

Preview=2(video out)
    StageOut=3(video out)

f0bfb9-screen-shot-2015-03-21-at-17.07.23.png

• You do not need two stages actually. Just leave one picturePlayer without a Projector and bring it to control panel(as nr2). f6c722-player-with-preview.izz

• @ vanakaru & michel 

thanx again for your help & hints. i had to adjust it a little (to my needs) but it works great now.:)
    for anyone who wants to use it. sometimes when u open the file and press start you need to press previous > next to be on the right slide. 
    feel free to use it

65dec2-subtitles.izz

• @vanakaru, @gapworks, Thank you very much!

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.