assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

Do you want to come to Glastonbury with me and Skulpture?

• Hi everyone,

Some of you may know that I (as part of my job at The Guildhall School) take a team to Glastonbury Festival each year (well this is year 2 but each year from now on…). An opportunity to bring an extra person cropped up yesterday so I thought I'd post here to see if any of you are interested We run a pretty massive video mapping installation that combines a 360 degree map of the outside of the venue (part of which is BP so you can see it inside too) and the a full map of the DJ booth. Heres a video montage from last year: 

What we CANT offer you: Money
    What we CAN offer you: A ticket to this amazing (some would say best in the world) music festival - and a chance to work with some really cool people on some really cool acts! Our venue is in the late night area - so we work through the night! cool!!! But there is still time to enjoy some of the other fantastic aspects of the festival: http://www.glastonburyfestival... Dates: 17th June - Tues 30th June (although maybe not needed for the full run (min dates 22nd-29th June)

What we need: A good solid video technician (willing to pitch in with the grunt work of installation etc.) with a clear understanding of Isadora and the mapper. Also the 3D player and texture mapping 3d modelling in general. Ideally Someone with VJing experience (since you will be doing a couple of live sets) Someone who can work as a team leader (there will be students on the team that need your guidance). There will most likely be A Hippotizer HD V4 as part of the system so experience of Green Hippo products would be handy! I have attached a draft schematic so you can see the kind of system we will be installing (although there will prob be a couple of things that change) If you are interested email me: dan.shorten@gsmd.ac.uk If you have questions post them here and I can answer and everyone can benefit from them. This isn't a formal 'job advert' so there is no date/deadline/formal application process. I will leave it open for a week or so and see who gets in touch and take it from there. Hope to be working with one of you soon!

Think that's it for now…

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.