Cue List

• Is there a way to change colour and size of the "cue list" type. or  any other way to display current/next scene with comments for the operator in Isadora?

any help appreciated, as my operator finds cur/next (in the original settings of cue sheet) to difficult to read! :(

• control panel?

• I need 2 Informations: the cue i´m in, a comment for the next cue to go and cur/next cue. How would you build this in the control panel? current scene i know, but where from would it read the comments according to the cues?

• one control panel can control a sequence of scenes. if you're triggering a different scene for each cue, you can write the cue points in a comment and next to that, have a button that links to a jump actor to trigger the shift into the next scene.

• Thats a way, true. But then i need to split the control panel for about 100 scenes :( Not very convenient. But an Option.

• Tech Staff

I often setup a per scene Notes system.
    Mine get pretty complex... but can be as simple as an 'Edit Text' control that I push some text into on enterscene.

enterscene trigger -> trigger text -> Edit text Control ID
    each scene can then update the control panel. maybe that helps.

• Tech Staff

yep @DusX suggestion works very good.

Best Michel

• Yes, I agree with DusX, I use it all time, you can also send the text to a remote touchOSC.

I send a sample of how it works.
    Jacques

93c9c2-isadoratext01.png 4350cb-isadoratext02.png

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.