SnapShot Issues in 2.05?

• Is anyone else having issues of SnapShots NOT working in 2.05?

• Tech Staff

@kdobbe

Just tested it and it works fine for me. Does it not work at all for you or not as it should?

Best Michel

• I am using the controls and have created a simple button to turn colorize on/off.  I set the bypass "on" and take a snapshot (I can see the actor bypass change to on or off) and then do the same thing with the "off" in a second snapshot.  When I attempt to engage either snapshot, neither works.  

If the snapshot is not done using a control button, then it works.
    **Is the state not saved when sent via a control button?**  I have gone to the button settings and tried both the "Show value of linked properties" on and off and it still does not work. 
    Also, the "colorize" is in a user actor.  When I move it out of a user actor on to the scene directly, it works.  **Does a button control not pass the information along to be saved to the user actor level?**

• Tech Staff

I just tested on a newer version (beta) and it works fine inside a user actor. Maybe submit a bug report for us to check in more depth.

• Will do... thanks.

• Dear @kdobbe,

To test this I did the following:
    1. Create Movie Player -> Colorizer -> Projector
    2. Created a a toggle button, and linked it to bypass input
    3. Pressed button, turning 'bypass' on
    4. Take Snapshot 1
    5. Pressed button again, turning 'bypass' off
    6. Take Snapshot 2
    7. Click the two snapshots to test
    8. Everything worked as expected
    Is this any different than what you are doing?
    Best Wishes,
    Mark

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.