Feathered edge images

• Does anyone have a feathered edge image they are willing to post?  I am looking for somehting for a 6 projecter array.  3-low,  3-high  I figured I need a U and L shape...Thanks.

• Tech Staff

Do you mean like a photoshopped black and white image to use as a blend overlay?

• The image you need will depend on how big your overlap regions are in your edge blend. If you are using Isadora core there is a good edge blending plugin you can use.

• Skulpture....Yes a blend overlay.

Matthew H....Yes i am using Isadaora Core.

So my thought on the "L" shape was that i could control all directions left, righ,t up, and down  thus sending off screen the darkest portions I don't need.  And then use the contracts adjust to them make even more fine tuning and a sort of gamma correct in the overlapped darkend area.  Same thing with the "U" but i would probable use the zoom.

• I should state that i own "core" but have never used those functions and I don't really understand how to make them work.  The CI and QC's actors don't seem to work with the standard actors.  Does Mark have a tutorial on how to use the core actors?....this should probably be a seperate post.

• djprovost

I think you mean that core actors use image and standard use video. For that you have image to video and video to image actors.

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.