assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

Izzy @ task manager (win)

• I have been turning off isadora.exe manually from the task manager in windows very very often, because it doesn´t turn off when I close the software.

somebody else has been experiencing this?

• That was a common problem for me in Windows 7, hasn't been an issue since I upgraded to Windows 10.

• Dear Camilozk,

Yes, there is a very strange bug where – if I did not release all of a particular kind of drawing resources  – the app refused to quit. The internal build that we're testing solves this I believe. But it could be that Microsoft saw this as a flaw in their code and fixed it for Windows 10.
    We're working very hard right now on getting this new build out. Thanks for your patience, and please stay tuned.
    Best,
    Mark

• this bug is still here on my pc ( I'm on win 10) but is less frequent

• thanks mark!!

I didnt even know there was such thing as win 10...
    :D

• Tech Staff

I have been having this same issue and I can say it is MUCH better in the new version. (coming soon).

• Tech Staff

All I can say about this is that at our University a few people have the same issue with Firefox on Windows 7, they have to manually remove it from the taskmanager otherwise they can't open Firefox anymore.

Best Michel

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.