Izzy map - real time adjusments of izzy map - multiple projectors (Physical)

• hello all -

I purchased Isadora a few weeks ago and have been following the forum as well as working through Mark's tutorials. I love the software, and find it is well thought out. 
    I thought I understood the basic theory with izzy map (After reading the tutorial) but I am having problems with making map adjustments in real time. ie my external projectors. I can get to izzy map and make adjustments, but I cannot get stages to show externally while I have access to izzy map controls. In other words, how do I make adjustments to the external projectors while in izzy map?  I can only get them to work when I hit Cmd G, and of course isadora is not available.
    Does this have anything to do with using multiple projectors?
    -------
    I have since deleted the preferences reopened the file. Since doing this I was able to get full functionality with the izzy map editor and all is working with multiple projector actors and external projectors.  
    thanks
    Rick 

• Tech Staff

You can not. This is to ensure that you don't get stuck with an external input (like a wave generator) changing a setting and causing a big mess.

You need to publish your settings (X Y of a point etc..), close izzy map (you should have the map roughed in), and then edit the values of the published settings while you have your stages active.

• That makes sense and explains some of the issues that I have been having. Let me try this approach.
    Thanks so much for your help.
    Rick

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.