GLSL Shader Actor Tutorial

• Dear All,

For any of you trying out the new GLSL Shader Actor, here's the HTML file with a tutorial. We don't have it on the site yet but just open the attached file in your browser.
    Best Wishes,
    Mark

55db5f-glsl-tutorial.html.zip

• Didn't see any mention of timescale for 2.5 release with the glsl shader actor - any news on that for those of us not at the werkstatt ;)

• Hi @Mark

Very keen to tryout the GLSL Shader actor. The option to input parameters into the live code is brilliant and a big point of difference from other renderers as far as I can see. 
    Congratulations to the team for reaching another milestone and best wishes for the workshop intensives.
    cheers
    bonemap

• Hi Mark, where i can find the GLSL Shader actor ? Great show on the Opening Keynote !!

• ... just to let you know, there's a typo in the tutorial which might briefly confuse someone:

Navigate to the following folder:

Mac OS: /Library/Application\ Support/TroikaTronix

should be:

Mac OS: /Library/Application Support/TroikaTronix

cheers,

John

• Hi all !! The new version is available ? Or not yet Best, Maxi

• I am guessing that it has only been released to the folks at the Workshop . . . though I would LOVE to be proven wrong.

-Alex

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.