No sound with Black magic

• Hello I  m using the black magic pocket and the intensity thunderbolt . There is no sound when i m recording  media. My camera plugged in the intensity , and it goes in the thunderbolt connectic. 
    THX
    best regards
    Bruno
    MBP 2,3 mghtz quad, 16 g ram ,Izz 2 2 2, Bmpkct, intensity shuttle thunderbold

• Tech Staff

@bruno

If you are talking about recording with Isadora, then yes there is now sound. Isadora does not capture sound. 
    Best Michel

• Thanks Michel, that's it, i wanted to recorded an event and reviewed it instantenly.

Best regards
    Bruno

• Use media express that comes with the unit and drag the file directly into izzy.

• Thx you Fred

Best regards
    Bruno

• Some time ago for a dance project, I used in parallel Isadora's buffer to store images and max/msp buffer to store incoming audio and was able to replay it instantly, just managing a delay on sound play to stay in sync with images.

It was also working with stage capture, if you need a permanent recording. You just have a delay between end of recording and start of playing.
    You can also do it with Ableton Live
    Jacques

• Thank you Jacques

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.