assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

Stage -quad divisions

• I'm using an AJA Hi5-4k  that acts as a quad video wall controller splitting a 4k signal into 4x1080 sections and am wondering if it's possible to expand the possibility that Isadora stage output has for halves and thirds so I can use quads.

It would be something like top-left, top-right, bottom-left, bottom-right.

• I recently asked the same for using the datapath x4. It is a trivial change, not sure when we will see it though.

• Tech Staff

Should be pretty easy to implement into the interface.

I'm sure you know you could make a user actor/macro also.

• @Skulpture : Using stage scaling ? I was also wondring for a recent project. Using a triplehead with outputs 1 and 2 working as a pair, and output 3 of the triplehead + the 2nd mini display of the imac working as a second pair (both pairs with edge blend). How should I setup the stage output and work edge blend ? At stage level or using global edge blend or edge blend mask ?

• @Skulpture AFAIK there is no solution that lets us make a macro and then have edge blending and stage keystoning. This needs to be done by Mark.

@[Stephane_Morisse](http://troikatronix.com/troikatronixforum/profile/7760/Stephane_Morisse)  the stage setup is the best way at the moment. It misses some vital features but is better than the actors. A new version is "on the way" no word on ETA.

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.