Weird behaviour when showing stages and Izzy Map

• Hi,

I am in a school environment where we have a new rig with Izzy installed for use in theatre. I am coming across some weird behaviours that I do not have when I use it personally at home. I'm running Izzy 2.2.2
    When I hit "show stages" no image appears on chosen display (forced preview works). If I then choose the main display as the output stage it will appear and then after I choose again display 2 (or 3) it will work. It does this every time I close and load up Izzy again.
    Also working in Izzy Map the image will not centre and I have to scroll ever increasingly further in one direction to see the image I am working with (on the ouput screen). Otherwise every thing else works as normal but these two issues are annoying and time consuming.
    The rig
    win 10
    i7-6700K @ 4GHz
    Nvidia GTX 1080
    16 GB installed DDR5 RAM
    has anybody else encountered anything similar? Some insight would be appreciated.
    best
    tim

• Tech Staff

Is it a laptop?
    If so you probably need to go into the 3D section of the Nvidia control panel, and set Isadora.exe to only use the dedicated graphics card (bypassing Optimus)

• No, it is a desktop.

But I will have a look at that on Monday morning.
    Cheers
    tim

• Hi,

From what I can tell Isadora is using the dedicated graphics card. 
    I am totally at a loss here and would really appreciate some suggestions for next steps...
    thanks in advance
    tim

• Tech Staff

A number of fixes related to similar issues with onboard intel video are included in the latest Beta.

I suggest testing it.
    http://troikatronix.com/isa25beta/

• cheers

will give it a go.

• @DusX thanks, beta 2.5 did the trick and all works well.

much appreciated with simple fix.

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.