assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

LIVE CAPTURE - Error issues

• HI Everyone,

Im having the following issues with live capture.  I have four usb  web cameras plugged into a powered hub and I am trying to enable them.  Whilst they appear in the live capture settings i can only enable one device.  Upon enabling any others, I get the following error message (see attachment)....what does this mean?  I am have just set up a new system so I am not working from my usual macbook pro, and I have never come across this issue before. The details of the mac I am using are attached too. If anyone could help with this as soon as possible it would be much appreciated!! Thank you!!

8d3fa3-screen-shot-2017-01-25-at-11.56.47.png 00540f-screen-shot-2017-01-25-at-12.02.04.png

• Try adding one at a time and using different USB ports. Most likely you cannot use 4, especially not on a hub from the same port. Add them one at a time to different ports. You may need to use some kind of thunderbolt dock to use more as it will give you another bus for USB.

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.