Deleting on media window

• Hi All !! I would like to know if there is a way to eliminate (interactive way of courset) the temporary files in the media window that have been made with the Capture Camera to disk. I need to refresh the media window every time I enter in the scene. Any ideas ??

Thanks a lot !!

• Tech Staff

I don't know of any way of doing that. @mark ?

• Tech Staff

Also don´t know if that is possible

• Thank you Guys !!

Best,

Maxi

• An actor with a hook into the action "Rebuild Media From File.." and other media bin operations would be a welcome addition. A search through the forum brings up several threads about using Applescript to do things with the Media Bin: https://community.troikatronix... but from what I have read it is not clear if Applescript is going to continue to be viable as Apple moves towards the Swift coding platform for these kinds of programming solutions.

• Thanks Russell ! Applescript was in my mind, but because im not familiar with it I din´t say anything about it. As you say a "Rebuild Media From File.." or similar will be a nice addition.

Best,

Maxi

• Tech Staff

Add it as a feature request. It may be possible on mac using apple script but really not sure.

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.