Layer actor?

• Hi,

Is there a way to specify layers for content to stack as it heads into the multimix actor?  Maybe someone has made a user actor to do this....The traditional way would be to specify on the projector but my project is a multiscreen screen blend with alpha mask edge blends.  A user actor allowing me to specify which layer the content should live before the mulitmix would sovle most of my problems.  Thank you.

-Doug

• I had a lotof problems with this recently, I wish that multi-mix had a layer heirarchy and a blend mode option for each layer- then you could composite a layer and treat the composite as a single layer for effects afterward. I had to ditch Izzy for a show because of this, I never found a good workaround (QC will do it though so you can make a QC patch and get it out inside Izzy- not so good if you are using video and dont want the power loss).

Fred

• Describe what you'd like to see the Feature Request topic. Then people can vote for it. I want to take advantage of the voting feature to help me know which features are the most critical to the community of users.

Best Wishes,
    Mark

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.