assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

How to analyse crash logs?

• Hi, 

My patch crashes time to time, but cannot make sense what causes it. I can find these kind of files: IzzyMoviePlayer64[...].crash, Isadora[...].crash, IzzyMoviePlayer64[...].wakeups_resource.diag, Isadora[...].wakeups_resource.diag, Isadora[...].cpu_resource.diag, but not able to analyse them.

Is there a way to analyse Isadora crashes. Maybe a library to see what kind of crashes produce which kind of crash logs,...?

Thanks in advance!

Lauri

• @lauri said:

Maybe a library to see what kind of crashes produce which kind of crash logs

Really the only person that can do this is me because I'm the one who wrote the code. Open a ticket and send them to us. @DusX and @Woland look for Lauri's ticket and alert me.

Best Wishes,
    Mark

• @mark Thousand thanks for your reply! OK, understand. I was just thinking if I could do troubleshooting on my own, because I cannot see the problem in the patch, but there might still be a mistake of mine – the crashes are persistent after several hours after launching the patch.

I'm on the road now, but will send the logs and the patch next week.

Thanks,

Lauri

• @mark I made a support ticket just a minute ago, sent the crash reports, patches, etc.

Hopefully you would find the issue.

Thanks in advance,

Lauri

• @lauri said:

Hopefully you would find the issue.

I'm on it.

Best Wishes,
    Mark