Changeing inputs user from the inside

• Hi all !!

1-- im working on some user actors such as calculator with multiple inputs, parcial output etc.... i would like to add a reset trigger for all the values inputs. i did it with the outputs, but i see there is no way to manipulate the inputs from the inside
    is it possible (Mark??) ?
    2- other question. is it possible tu display an input but placed on the left side of the actor (output column)  ?
    thank you all
    big hug

• The answer is definitely no for #2. That would be counter to isadoras vocabulary

• Thanks Matthew !! what about #1

big hug

• Dear Maxiwille,

I'm not sure what you mean by a "reset" trigger for the value inputs. You could just have one 'reset' input and then several Trigger Value actors on the inside. What that accomplish what you mean?
    With regard to #2, I think you meant to ask if you could display an input on the right side of the actor. For sure the answer to this is no. That would be a very confusing thing to do, given that the flow of information is always "in on the left, out on the right."
    Best Wishes,

• Thanks Mark !! regarding #2 is just a visual and cosmetic idea, nothing more. about #1 i will send my multiple calculator for you to see what i want. in the patch there are 2 user actor i have made, the calculator and a converter. what i do did was a reset trigger for the outputs values but stayed on the right  side, better if i could place it on the left side. what i need is the possibility to reset the income values on the right

thanks !!!
    big hug

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.