• Hi all,  how to use some .iua file?   

• Tech Staff

Hi there,

A .iua file is an Isadora User Actor (iua) to open this file do one of the following :

Drag and drop

1. Open a new Isadora document, drag the file and drop it inside the Isadora window.

or

1. Open a new Isadora document
    2. Go to Actors in the Top bar > Place User Actor / Macro

• @juriaan said:

Hi there,
    A .iua file is an Isadora User Actor (iua) to open this file do one of the following :
    Drag and drop
    1. Open a new Isadora document, drag the file and drop it inside the Isadora window.
    or
    1. Open a new Isadora document
    2. Go to Actors in the Top bar > Place User Actor / Macro

Hi Juriaan, Thank you so much!  Happy new year!

Maybe this .iua file is not fit to isadora v2.61. this file is maded by DusXproductions.

when i open it , isadora will  quit unexpectedly. or after i open a new isadora document,  i try to drag and drop, but i don't drop it.

• Tech Staff

Hi there,

If you open a new Isadora Document, Isadora should open a little dialog that tells you that you have errors that you can send to the Isadora staff, please do that :) They will be able to address the issues.
    @DusX mind to give this user a hand regarding your user actor ?

• Izzy Guru

@ppp586

Double click to open does not work. On Mac drag and drop does often crash. Please use the way via menu as @Juriaan suggested. 

• @michel said:

@ppp586
    Double click to open does not work. On Mac drag and drop does often crash. Please use the way via menu as @Juriaan suggested. 

I figure it out via menu as @Juriaan suggested. Thank Michel and Juriaan.

I fell warm here:)

• Tech Staff

Glad its working for your now.