assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

36Q : Amazing Open call for Prague Quadriennale, performance artist join this project !

• Beta Platinum

Hi there all, 

I came across this amazing Open call of PQ (Prague Quadriennale, the scenography / theatre design / performance arts showcase that is hold each 4 years in Prague) that invites artist in different departments to create a work together called 36Q, read more information and let me know what you think :) I'm going to apply for a System Engineer position, connecting everything together with Isadora, TouchDesigner and other programming environments :)

Short desc :

36Q˚ (pronounced “three-sixty”) presents performance design as both an artistic and technical medium concerned with the creation of active, sensorial, and predominantly non-tangible environments. PQ now invites applications for artists to participate in the intensive process of creating a large-scale installation Blue Hour in collaboration with international leading artists at PQ 2019!

MORE INFORMATION HERE :

https://www.pq.cz/category/ope...

• Beta Platinum

Deadline for applications : 11 January (!), make sure that your project websites are up to date and apply :)

• Tech Staff

@juriaan said:

11 January (!), make sure that your project websites are up to date and apply

Exciting! Thanks so much for sharing this with the community!

I don't have time to update my info and apply, but if you get the position I'd love to come check out the showcase and maybe be your shadow for a bit. (I also love Prague.)

Best wishes,

Woland

• Beta Platinum

@woland

You are always welcome ! Let me know if you are attending PQ as an visitor, need to grab a beer with you :)

• Tech Staff

@juriaan

I'll let you know :)