I got a problem with ISF plugin, because on my MacBook Pro run Catalina.
How can I try to install them???
There must be a procedure to install them by skipping the security levels of this operative system.
thank's so much !!!
I'm sure you will help me
@mark please answer me!!!!!
Here is a workaround for you:
The notarization required by Apple for Catalina takes a _lot_ of time so we haven't notarized some of the plugins for Catalina. We have developed a script to workaround this for the moment.
Here are the steps to follow:
1) Open the attached script called "Remove Quarantine" in Script Editor
2) Hold down the option key and the choose File > Save As... (if you don't hold down the option key, you will see duplicate instead of Save As...)
3) In the dialog that appears set the "File Format" popup to "Application" and then save the file.
4) You will now have a small "applet"
5) If you drag the plugin folders on to this applet. If any of them are quarantined, it will ask for your password and then remove the quarantine flag.
6) Once you do this, the errors above should not appear.
late that I put the password, appear this notification.
No nothing...it doesn't up load the screen shot
You should be able to upload screenshots by dragging the image into your reply or clicking the button indicated in the screenshot below