• Izzy Guru

@whuut

No I am not seeming to get the same errors:

[deprecated] Accessing bootbox globally is deprecated. Use `require(["bootbox"], function (bootbox) { ... })` instead

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (assurance-tunnel.gif, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (assurance-tunnel.gif, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (pulling-drawer.js.map, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (jquery.form.min.js.map, line 0)

• @whuut

I had another problem so the sockets.io error is possibly coming from this problem. The last try I made give me the same message than Michel

[Warning] [deprecated] Accessing bootbox globally is deprecated. Use `require(["bootbox"], function (bootbox) { ... })` instead (nodebb.min.js, line 1, x2)

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (pulling-drawer.js.map, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (jquery.form.min.js.map, line 0)

• administrators

Please try again guys. I fixed the missing map file issue.

• @whuut

unfortunately no change also after emptying cache and Safari restart

[Error] TypeError: null is not an object (evaluating 'i.deleteContents')
        insertParagraph (nodebb.min.js:1:560749)
        insertParagraph
        onEnter
        init
        dispatch (nodebb.min.js:1:129524)

best

Jean-François

• administrators

@jfg Okay, so this is a new error :/

I'll have to open an issue report with the nodebb team then...

• Izzy Guru

@whuut

I guess you can judge it better than I can but there would be an alternative to the redactor composer called quill, you can install it from the plugins in the backend: https://developer.aliyun.com/m...

Best Michel

• administrators

We deployed a fix that resolved the issue on iPad.

Could some Safari users test again please?

• Beta Platinum

@whuut

I am replying from an iOS device - so it is working for Safari on iPhone 

Best wishes

Russell 

• Beta Platinum

@whuut

I am replying from an iOS device running Chrome - so it is working in Chrome on iPhone 

Best wishes

Russell 

• working on Safari Mac and iPhone

best

Jean-François