Level-Up: Digital Rehearsal and Remote Performance Spaces Materials
mark last edited by mark
This post collects helpful links mentioned in my talk for the "Level Up" conference on January 19th.
- Kit Galloway and Sherrie Rabinowitz "Hole in Space" -- about -- video -- about the Electronic Cafe International
- Watch Mark Coniglio's "Guru Session" on Remote Performance: Isadora Guru Session #10: Facilitating Remote Performances with Isadora
- Learn Isadora by watching the Isadora 101 Video Tutorials
- Get the Screen Capture Actor
- Get Syphon Virtual Webcam
- On Thursday at 6pm CET, Guru Session #20: Remote Performance: Past, Present and Future with Troika Ranch Artistic Co-Director Dawn Stoppiello. Click the link for details.
- Russian Troll Farm (remote theater piece created and performed with Isadora) - Visit the Main Site
- Jared Mezzocchi talks about using Isadora with Zoom in the article "Reverse-Engineering Zoom with Isadora"
- NY Times Theater - Best Theater of 2020: “Russian Troll Farm,” by Sarah Gancher, showed that digital-native productions could make the medium maximally expressive... It took two directors (Jared Mezzocchi and Elizabeth Williamson) and three companies (TheaterWorks Hartford, Theater Squared in Arkansas and the Brooklyn-based Civilians) to pull it off, but it was a key step forward and a wicked-smart ride."
- Social Convention's "Social Saturdays" - An online virtual microfestival and rolling art party that relies on Isadora for the live broadcast.
[POST STILL IN PROGRESS]