Change Hues Like Rainbow
I created this convoluted patch to do the following:
- Project two remote performers via Zoom.
- Desaturate the videos of the remote performers at first
- Throughout the dance, there were short moments where the hues of the videos need to change at a certain frequency and go back to black & white.
- At the crescendo, the colors come back and change their hues at a higher frequency. During this sequence, live feed of dancers on the stage gets superimposed onto the videos of the remote dancers.
- The videos go back to black & white, and fade to black (space bar)
I used four keys:
- ‘a’ to turn the colors on and off
- ‘v’ to superimpose the life feed of the dancers on the stage
- ‘d’ to change the frequency of the hue change
- ‘o’ to change the frequency of the hue change back to the original setting, just in case.
This patch worked and the performance turned out great in the end. But, if possible, I would like advanced Isadora users to give me some advice as to how I can simplify what I created or make it more fun and effective.