• Tech Staff

@michel

We love you forever and always <3

• @michel

Dear Michel,
    Since joining in 2012, I have always found you to be a friendly, helpful and, above all, patient moderator here in the forum, who has certainly played a large part in setting the tone in this forum, so pleasantly apart from others. Thanks a million.
    The normal user Michel is welcome to all of us.
    All the best
    Reinhard

• Tech Staff

@Michel 

You were one of the first names I got to know on the forum when I was first learning Isadora, and then one of the first faces years later when I came Berlin for the first time to meet the team.
    I have always respected your level headed honesty and your well of technical knowledge, I hope that your endeavors don't take you to far from the Isadora community and we can again meet for a pint and teach each other some tricks.

• @reinhard said:

Dear Michel,

thanks for all the work you done for Isadora

all the best for your new responsibility in the university. I know by experience how much energy it could cost.

Jean-François

• just to echo others here: i'm a relative newbie, but i've quickly discovered that this forum is one of the many things that makes Isadora a community as well as an amazing media tool. So many thanks for the work you have done here. Best wishes for the new role.

• A famous Izzy Guru name is leaving, but I'm sure not so far !

Thank's a lot for your advices and commitment in this fabulous forum.

All the best !

Clement

• @michel

A true loss  indeed! And thank for  all the support  over years!

All the  best

peter

• @michel: Thank you🏋🏾‍♂️💕👍🏾

• Izzy Guru

@michel said:

the first Isadora meeting in Doncaster in 2009

Wow good times! Seems so long ago now - but I guess it was! Thanks for all the help and support with the forum and many other things. 

• Tech Staff

@michel mein lieber Mischel, für deine Superorganisiertheit, deine Freundlichkeit, deine Fähigkeit Beruf und Privat auszubalancieren, deine tolles Deutsch ;-) und die kleinen informellen Gespräche sage ich DANKE mit deinem Landsmann, der als Einziger die kulturelle Aneignung der ostdeutschen Kultur beherrscht. 

• @michel

Hello Michel, I remember talking with you in Berlin in different times but always around Isadora. I wish you hapiness and success in your life and enterprises.

Chüss, Jacques

• Beta Gold

@michel. It is with sadness that we see you go michel. You'll be missed. Thank you for the wonderful time. Knowing that you among the team where there was a big relief knowing that between all of you we all can through out questions.

Thank you, and have fun in your new projects.