[Demo + User Actor] Working with Sprite Sheets
NEW: now available in the Add-ons section - https://troikatronix.com/add-o...
DX - Sprite Sheet Picker
Sprite sheets are a popular graphic tool in video game production due to their ability to save memory and create flexible groupings of animations.
The DX - Sprite Sheet Picker user actor provides an easy to take control of grid based sprite sheets.
- playback of grid based sprite sheets
- select sprite cells sequentially or directly
- define sub sequences / ranges
- step through sequences forward or backwards
- jump between any cells in any order
- works with both square and non-square sprite tiles
- user actor outputs provide helpful feedback
bonemap last edited by bonemap
Looks interesting! will try it out soon. Thanks for sharing!