GaryGalbraith last edited by mark
DusX Tech Staff last edited by
As you can see this is in the Common Troikatronix folder, which is where a number of other Isadora-related files are located.
This is something we can consider for a future release. I will add this to our feature request database.
mark last edited by mark
As a workaround, you could consider some automatic mirroring software like Mirror Folders or AOMEI Backupper for PC.
One nice way to automate this is to create an Automater script that runs at system startup
- Open Automator
- Choose to create a new document
- Choose the "Application" option
- From the list of possible actions, choose "Run Shell Script"
- In the "Run Shell Script" Item that appears on the right, paste the rsync code from above
- Quit Automator
- Go to System Preferences > Users & Groups > Login Items
- Click the "+" button and enter your password if necessary
If you're comfortable with with a bit of low level stuff, you can go even further and schedule the rsync command to run periodically using cron. See this StackOverflow article for help on that.
Hope that helps,