The Name Isadora
-
Okay then I will keep my mouth shut š¤«Ā
-
Thanks!
-
My understanding is that the name 'Isadora' is anĀ anadrome of 'Arodasi' a mythical place where the population of projection experts run backwards. I believe the creator of 'Arodasi' (really pronounced Isadora) comes from such a place and the software is named in for that honour.
Best Wishes,
llessur
-
I'd always assumed (or had seen somewhere and forgotten where)Ā that it was after the dancer, Isadora Duncan!
-
Me too. I feel it isĀ a reference to theĀ long, flowing silk costumes that she used to augment her movement.
-
Yes, it's named after the dancer/choreographer Isadora Duncan (no relation to the donut shops, I think)
-
-
@ray I always guessed it was for Isadora Duncan.
-
Here is the Isadora Duncan game using 3D particles - use the 's' and the '+', '-', keyboard characters to interact with it. Download the Isadora files here.

-
