• Products
    • Isadora
    • Get It
    • ADD-ONS
    • IzzyCast
    • Get It
  • Forum
  • Help
  • Werkstatt
  • Newsletter
  • Impressum
  • Dsgvo
  • Press
  • Isadora
  • Get It
  • ADD-ONS
  • IzzyCast
  • Get It
  • Press
  • Dsgvo
  • Impressum

Navigation

    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Tags

    [SOLVED] URGENT problems with export

    Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
    2
    3
    28
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • E
      Eva last edited by Woland

      Hello again,I continue to have problems exporting.
      Now OBS tells me there is encoding overload. But it doesnt seem like I really use the power of the computer. Im on a mac studio M1.Can somone help. OBS is skipping frames. walking-towards-peace-essen3-mapping.izz.zip

      I have problems in q10

      Eva Esmann Behrens
      Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
      Mac Studio

      jfg 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • jfg
        jfg @Eva last edited by

        @Eva

        As the following message appears when I open the patch, I would first convert all media to the same frame rate and codec – either HAP or ProRes. I can’t promise that this will definitely solve the problem, but it would certainly be a step in the right direction. Unfortunately, it’s a lot of work given the number of videos. I’ve also noticed that there are a lot of unused projectors and players in the scene. It might be worth deleting them.

        Best regards

        Jean-François 

        • Izzy 4
        - MacBook Pro M1 Max 16" 64GB RAM, Mac OS 15.3.2 Sequoia
        - Mac Pro 5.1 middle 2012 (3,33 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon, 32GB RAM, Radeon RX 580 8 GB ),
        Mac OS 10.14.6 (Mojave)
        - Mac mini Pro M4, Mac OS 15.3.2 Sequoia

        • A range of deployable older Macs
          Located in Bremen, Germany
        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • E
          Eva last edited by

          I solved it for now

          Eva Esmann Behrens
          Labtop: Macbook pro (Retina) 2015, 2,7 GHz,8 GB, MacOS Mojave
          Mac Studio

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • First post
            Last post