• Products
    • Isadora
    • Get It
    • ADD-ONS
    • IzzyCast
    • Get It
  • Forum
  • Help
  • Werkstatt
  • Newsletter
  • Impressum
  • Dsgvo
  • Press
  • Isadora
  • Get It
  • ADD-ONS
  • IzzyCast
  • Get It
  • Press
  • Dsgvo
  • Impressum

Navigation

    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Tags

    Stage setup custom resolution not working like I expect

    How To... ?
    2
    5
    27
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • F
      frank522 last edited by

      Sorry - me again. I'm trying to set up a small preview screen on my main monitor so I can make sure I'm getting an NDI feed that I need later in the scene. I want to project that onto a smaller screen on my main monitor, the one that is running Isadora. I set up stage 2 to be on my main monitor and set the size to 680x480. The screen set up looks correct. But when I show stages stage 2 is the full monitor, not 680x480. What am I missing? Thanks! 


      Frank Schneider

      Latin School of Chicago

      Izzy 4.5.1

      MacBook Air 26.7.1

      DusX 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • DusX
        DusX Izzy Guru @frank522 last edited by

        @frank522

        Are you looking to have it as a floating window? Because you can set that as a preview window so that when you go full screen with your primary stage that the preview remains a floating window at your designated size.

        🎛️ TroikaTronix Professional Services
        https://troikatronix.com/professional-services

        🎫 Support Tickets
        https://support.troikatronix.com/support/tickets/new

        💻 Add-ons
        https://troikatronix.com/add-ons/?u=dusx

        🧪 GitHub Projects
        https://github.com/rwebber

        🖥️ Win11 | i7 | RTX 4070 | 32GB RAM | Ontario, Canada

        F 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • F
          frank522 @DusX last edited by

          @dusx Sure? I just need it so I can send see what the NDI feed is sending before I project it a few cues later.

          When I set stage 2 to force preview and then show stages it still shows the stage 2 full screen with the preview also. I need to just see the preview or a smaller screen on the laptop. I need to be able to see Izzy too. Is there a way to have stage 1 as shown and stage 2 as preview - as far as I can tell it's all screens one or the other, or both full screen and preview if that box is checked in stage setup.

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • F
            frank522 last edited by frank522

            Here's my workflow (if this helps) -

            At intermission I have an intermission slide projected on the cyc.

            Kids are logging in to a zoom meeting, and ZoomISO is sending their feeds out via NDI to Izzy.

            At the top of the second act we project the kids' phone cameras on to the cyc.

            I would like to be able to check to make sure everything is good between zoom and Izzy, plus I need to reset the NDI watchers to the particular feeds. I want to be able to see all this while still projecting the intermission slide on the cyc. So I was hoping to set up an additional stage (or preview) that would not take up the whole monitor on my laptop so I could adjust the NDI watchers as needed in zoom while still seeing the Izzy program window. 

            Thanks! FAS

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • F
              frank522 @DusX last edited by

              @dusx OK I think I now understand what you are saying. Instead of sending to the main screen, I'm sending stage 2 to a display that's not assigned and then forcing preview of that and it shows on the screen like I want it to. Perfect! Thanks for putting me on the right track - FAS

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • First post
                Last post