Missing actors

• I'm an early tester for 2.0 b12. I had the license setup as USB so I could use it on other computers too. I use my laptop to build, and then a more powerful Mac to play them for shows (new Mac Pro). However when booting Isadora on the Pro it says that many actors won't be able to be used. I can see them on the build but they seem to do rendered useless.

???
    Thanks

• Tech Staff

@craigw

Is it possible that the actors that are missing are 3rd party actors? For example Pete Warden’s FreeFrame Plugins or others?

Best
    Michel

• This is the message. The bottom QC I know what the problem is. But the others I'm not sure.f5118f-screen-shot-2014-10-09-at-11.08.23-am.png

• Tech Staff

Is the Isadora License for version 2 only installed on your laptop? It's possible you need to install V2 on the Mac Pro and update the license?

• Yeah, I did it.  When I start the program on the MacPro it says it's licensed to me. If I start a new project and search player and projector here is the return.

It's strange. Is there a place where these files live?

785576-photo-1.jpg f5576c-photo-2.jpg

• Dear Craig,

Form your description and screenshots, it is clear that the MacPro is not successfully updating to v2.0. That is why the 2.0 actors are not unlocking.
    Please start a support request and we can troubleshoot this with you, more effectively there.
    Here is the link:  http://troikatronix.com/support/isadora/

thanks
    primald

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.