assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

Best configuration macpro 2013 for multichannel videoinstallation

• Hello All,

iam planing an upcomming multichannel videoi/audio- installation with 9-10 full HD projections (each has sound)...i would like to buy 2 macpro 2013 (each has to run 4-5 1920x1080 pro res 422 mov.files and audi via motu traveler) - all has to run in sync as a loop (MTC movie locker) -crossfades to other 4-5 mov.files should be possible without glitches (but not nessesary until now) i would go for thunderbold to VGA adaptation as i have heard than no activ dvi adapter are nessesary and i can just run 4-5 times fullhd bei vga signal out of one machine.... iam wondering if there is anybody which has experience with a simlar setup and can give me some hints for the best configurated macpro which fits my budget of round aboute 8000.00€ - i would use the new izzy 2 beta with the new movie player gpu possibilites
    in this case for instance make it more sense to buy a machine with just a quad core processor but the 3gb graphiccards or better to go for the 6 core with just 2gb graficcard and maybe more ram instead? ...and so on (256gb ssd is enough)

thanks in advanced
    ciao Bodo

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.