assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

New Information window

• I would find it quite handy the new "InformationWindow" in the down right corner of Isadora2.1. But i simply can´t read the text :( Anyone else has the same Problem?

Best

18c04b-screen-shot-2015-11-15-at-11.24.54.png

• Tech Staff

@gapworks

This is a strange behaviour that we have come across during beta testing. 2 identically setup computers, hard and software, could show the text in different fonts or total scattered text. Installing a new beta could have solved the problem or upgrading the OS. We will still have to investigate. @Mark

Best Michel

• @ michel. Thank you for the quick response. I´m on Mavericks still and just before a premiere so i will not upgrade until the end of next week. Is el capitan safe and working with izzy?

because i think i missed already Yosemite...
    best
    p.

• Tech Staff

@gapworks

I am using Isadora on El Capitan and it works fine. But If the text is your only problem I would not update if you are happy how things are working now, maybe wait until Izzy brings an update and see if that helped.

Best Michel

• Tech Staff

@gapworks

Just wondering, if you paste this into the terminal window:sudo atsutil databases -remove

this clears the font cache, does this change anything on the look of the font?

Best Michel

• No it did not.. But for now i just ignore it.. But thanx for the try!

• Tech Staff

Really strange that. As Michel said we have spotted a few instances of this but it seems very erratic and we can't quite figure it out.

To me it looks like a text spacing issue and not necessarily the font itself. 

• It´s not a big deal as i still can use the old "alt click" . For the Moment i just hide it. Maybe it changes when i one day update to yosemite or el capitan.

and yes it looks like a spacing issue.
    best

• @ skulpture & michel.

After updating to Yosemite it works fine now! Seems to be an Issue of Mavericks.
    best

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.