My stage goes black when pressing Force Stage Preview Output.

• Hello again Isadora Community,

I have a new issue related with the Force Stage Preview Output. When using live video, I am able to get a clear video capture preview, but when I shift to the Force Stage Preview the image outcome turns black. 
    Please see the attached screenshot for more information.
    Any ideas for the reasons that this happens?
    I have noticed that I have the same issue when using movie and picture player.
    Thank you in advanced for the help,
    Best,
    a

18e229-black_stage_preview.png

• Tech Staff

It look like your 'channel' input of the Video In Watcher is set to the incorrect capture channel.

You have your video feed coming in channel 1.

• Dear DusX,

Thank you for your respond.
    Actually, yes you are right, but I am still having the same issue even if I turn the channel to correspond my capturing channel. Please, see new attachment.
    Any further ideas?
    Thank you in advanced.

f685a4-black_stage_preview2.png

• Tech Staff

interesting, I can see your video slightly, so we know you are getting a feed.

What do you see, when you roll over the patch cable between the 2 actors (should show a thumbnail view)? Is it similar to the capture preview window?
    What version of Isadora are you running?

• Dear DusX,

In this new screenshot you will see that the thumbnail view is the same with the capture preview window.
    I am using the 2.1 version of Isadora.
    I cannot understand what goes wrong!
    Thanks again,a

f52685-black_stage_preview3.png

• Tech Staff

OK, it looks like maybe you have some extreme edge blending setting in your stage settings.

Go to Output/Stage Setup,
    and ensure the edge blend section for stage 1 has all fields set to Zero

See my screen capture. I have set the width setting so that I start to get a display like yours.

Setting the 90 back to Zero fixes this.

2673c1-stage-settings.jpg

• That was the problem DusX!!!

Thank you so much!!!
    It has been a great help!!!
    All the best,
    a

• @DusX maybe a 'reset' button would be handy to eliminate this problem?

• Tech Staff

This section is under major development, so little changes are unlikely in the short term I think.

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.