How to bring effected image at the beginning of a chain effect, to process it again?

• Hi,
    I have a huge chain effect for my vids, all in 1 line,
    sometimes I want to freeze the final result, with FFGL freeze, but i would like to get this results back at the beginning of the chain without creating a feedback effect...
    I'm trying to achieve that with selectors and routeurs but i'm afraid my brain is melting...
    Thanks a lot,
    i'm preparing an example patch to post in a few minutes!

PS/ maybe the simplest would be to capture a result to disk and then play it back and process it again?
    the problem is that i really need real time work flow...
    maybe a switch with a photoplayer?
    thanks for advices

• here's my patch sorry if it's not clear...
    80c761-freeze-rework-issue.izz

• Tech Staff

Maybe not the best way but if you change the projector to a 3D one you can then grab the output using the Virtual Stage actor and then add more effects as required? 206333-screen-shot-2016-02-19-at-10.53.23.png

• Thanks skulpture, i 'll have a look but i'm pretty afraid of the ressources consumming of such a process...

• coucou l'ami.....syphon......

• merci pascal, en effet ca semble le plus simple mais je me demande ce qui consomme moins de ressources...

Thanks Skulpture but as I try to connect 3D proj, it's forbidden.. It allows cpu vid only, my version maybe 2.0.5.... (2.1 crashes patch )?

• Hello,

I think syphon is the good way, I prefer the FFGL actors to the Isadora ones.

55fd8c-syphon01.jpg

• pfff i'm sorry but i'm kind of blocked...
    i would like to use the result of the chain effect , frozen or not and process it again,
    but i got a larsen i can't get rid of,
    and if eveer i use frozen solid function, the fact that the input is shut shuts the freeze, grrrrr !

thanks for help

• in french... 'cause he's from my team...& 'cause it's easier for me.

ton larsen doit venir du fait que tu syphonnes le stage#1 que tu réutilises dans le même stage#1
    donc >>> tu syphonnes ton stage#1, et tu le ré-importes dans une chaine qui part sur le stage#2
    ton output générale sera donc le stage#2 et fini le larsen (en même temps moi j'aime bien ces larsen de stage...)
    appelle si t'as des soucis...

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.