FFGL Contrast Adjust or Levels?

• Hello,

I'm in desperate need of an FFGL Contrast Adjust or Levels actor! In searching here, there is mention of such a thing in the new TT FFGL Actors package, but I don't have it in mine. I'm on Windows 7...
    Can someone point me in the direction of something?
    Thank you,
    Hugh

• Hello,

I use the Bright.contrast FFGL actor, but I am on MacOs, I don't know for windows

15610a-avffglbrightnesscontrast.bundle.zip

• Tech Staff

I am not on windows, but on the Troikatronix website under related downloads you find the Troikatronix freeframe plugin collection: http://troikatronix.com/files/tt-freeframe-gl-installer.exe

Not sure if it's in there, please give it a try.

Best Michel

• Tech Staff

@CitizenJoe

Ok if I understand it right you have downloaded it, I misst that by the first read of the post.

Best Michel

• Hello Micheljhoepffner!

I've seen this thread and once again kindly ask to help.
    I already use FFGL Brightness Actor. Unfortunatelly, it can not ajust brightness more then 100%. 
    Could you tell me, is it possible to Adjust Brightness more then 100%? Sometimes picture on screen seems too dark. It would be great if i can increase brightness level.
    Thanks!

• Hi folks, 

Thanks for your replies.  
    @[jhoepffner](http://troikatronix.com/troikatronixforum/profile/15/jhoepffner), that seems to be MAC only?
    @Michel, I have downloaded it, but there isn't a Levels or Contrast Adjust in the Windows 7 version, as far as I can tell...
    Does anyone have one that they can post?
    Thanks,
    Hugh

• @CitizenJoe

Sorry, I dont use windows, so I don't know
    Yes 100% is max (but normal is 50%, so not so bad). If I have to dark movie, I prefer to do postprod in Resolve to have the good value. I use bright.contrast only for live changes.
    Jacques

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.