assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

[Solved] import media window disappears at bottom of the screen...

• Beta Gold

Hi, I am running Izzy version 2.2.2 on rmbp yosemite. when I open the import new media widow the bottom of the dialogue box dissapers at the bottom of the screen, i am unable to scroll to the bottom of the list and view all of my content. is this a bug or a settings issue? thank you e63156-screen-shot-2016-08-22-at-11.47.11-am.png

• Tech Staff

What happens if you change your view?59f66f-screen-shot-2016-08-23-at-12.09.23.png

• Beta Gold

@Skulpture  Thanks for your reply. This behaviour continues with all three settings

• Tech Staff

I can't replicate this problem. I use two fingers on my track pad to scroll down to the bottom but the "cancel' and "open' buttons are always there.

Even if I make the screen resolution really low it work.... hmmm strange. What screen resolution are you using? 
    As a work around you can drag and drop files directly into the media window now. That may help you.

• I am having a similar issue with version 2.2.2.  I can't actually see the OK/Cancel buttons at the bottom of the window.  I haven't really tried to fix it, as there are so many other ways to import files, but it is a minor inconvenience.

Craig

• Beta Gold

@Skulpture  the resolution is 2880 x 1800  changing it to the smallest dosent help. i just can't scroll to the bottom at all.

Strange, I will drag and drop for now, I will resolve it eventually

• Dear @leben and @CraigAlfredson,

This is apparently some Mac OS bug. 
    http://osxdaily.com/2014/12/08/resize-large-open-save-dialog-windows-mac-os-x/
    Do any of the suggestions in this article help?
    Best Wishes,
    Mark

• Beta Gold

@Mark, shift plus click and drag dose indeed allow me to resize the window, permanently. Thanks Mark

Looks like your connection to TroikaTronix Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.