assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel
assurance-tunnel

Black Magic Intensity Shuttle: Simultaneous Input and Output

• Tech Staff

Does anyone know if it's possible to have simultaneous input and output from a Black Magic Intensity Shuttle? We're doing some experiments and it seems to just act like a throughput from the camera to the projector as soon as something is connected to the input and the output.

Thanks in advance!

Woland

• You can. We did just that by connecting a camera to the input and a HDMI to SDI converter on the output to go to an other PC that transformed the image to a virtually reality headset

• Tech Staff

@juriaan

Did you have to do anything special?

• @woland

Hmmm.. do you need an answer straight away or does tomorrow work for you ? I'm currently not in my workshop to see what we did exactly. We had a setup where we had 3 different inputs and send that using the Output to a HDMI to Ethernet converter that went across the theatre.  All on Mac with Resolume as our main program. We had 2 Blackmagics (USB and Thunderbolt) and a Ultrastudio :)

• Tech Staff

@juriaan said:

Hmmm.. do you need an answer straight away or does tomorrow work for you ? I'm currently not in my workshop to see what we did exactly. We had a setup where we had 3 different inputs and send that using the Output to a HDMI to Ethernet converter that went across the theatre.  All on Mac with Resolume as our main program. We had 2 Blackmagics (USB and Thunderbolt) and a Ultrastudio :)

Tomorrow works just fine :)

• Tech Staff

@juriaan said:

We had 2 Blackmagics (USB and Thunderbolt) and a Ultrastudio :)

We have a USB and a Thunderbolt at the moment.