• Re: [[SOLVED] FreeFrame actors issues on V3](/topic/5875/solved-freeframe-actors-issues-on-v3)

I am soon performing a project that was created in V2 and relied quite a lot on the Wave plugin which seems to not have a 64bit replacement.

Is it possible to reload Isadora V2 on my computer so that I have access to the Wave actor??

(Other actors that I need access to include:  

Solarize (ID = '534C525A')

Wave (ID = '57415645')

Kaleidascope (ID = '4B4C4441')

PanSpinZoom (ID = '50535A4D')

TimeBlur (ID = '54424C52')

Stretch (ID = '53544348')

TimeWarp (ID = ‘544D5750')

-------------------

Also, If there is anyone in Utrecht or The Netherlands who I can hire for some technical consulting I would be very interested to talk with you.

Many thank!

Tim McLoraine

www.timmcloraine.com

• Tech Staff

@tim-mcloraine

yes you can install multiple versions of Isadora: https://support.troikatronix.c...

But if you have Mac Os Catalina installed its not possible to use Isadora 2 because it is a 32bit application.

Best Michel

• Tech Staff

@tim-mcloraine said:

Solarize (ID = '534C525A') Wave (ID = '57415645') Kaleidascope (ID = '4B4C4441') PanSpinZoom (ID = '50535A4D') TimeBlur (ID = '54424C52') Stretch (ID = '53544348') TimeWarp (ID = ‘544D5750')

These are 3rd party FreeFrame Plugins, possibly Pete's plugins?

@Michel 

Do we have Pete's plugins on the Plugins page?

• Beta Platinum

Hi there @Tim-McLoraine

I'm a Dutch Isadora artist that is in the area at the moment. If you want to grab a cup of coffee and talk for a bit let me know by sending me an email at hello[at]juriaan.me

• Tech Staff

@Tim-McLoraine 

Just in case you're not already familiar with Juriaan from the forum I wanted to say that, as an employee of TroikaTronix and a designer-technician myself, I highly recommend that you speak with him. He is extremely well-qualified and is easily one of the most knowledgable and skilled power-users of Isadora in the world.

• @woland said:

These are 3rd party FreeFrame Plugins, possibly Pete's plugins?

We have a knowledge base article that lists all of the Pete's Plugins for v2 (so you can find them by name) and gives the download links.

https://support.troikatronix.com/support/solutions/articles/...

Best WIshes,

Mark